The Rector of University of Medan Area, Prof. Dr. Dadan Ramdan, M.Eng, M.Sc and Chairperson of UMA GreenMetric , Ida Fauziah, S.Si, M.Si participated in an online seminar (Webinar) through the Zoom Cloud Meeting application service organized by GreenMetric UI with the theme “Sustainable Campuses and Food Resilient during Covid-19 Pandemic” on Saturday, April 25th, 2020.
Prof. Riri Fitri Sari MS MM as the chairperson of UI GreenMetric said this activity was to share experiences in managing and organizing Green Campus on each campus and encourage each other as fellow participants of UI GreenMetric Indonesia during the Covid-19 pandemic. Furthermore she said that the webinar was attended by 220 participants from 95 universities who has registered.
The speakers participated at the Webinar were :
- Susi Agustina Wilujeng S.T., M.T, Head of the Smart Eco Campus Development Unit, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology
- Eva Anggraini, S.Pi., M.Si., Director of Scientific and Strategic Information Publications, IPB University.
- Jamhari, S.P., M.P., Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture, Gadjah Mada University.
- Dr. Ir. Amin Retnoningsih, M.Si, Head of Conservation Development unit, Semarang State University.
- Dr. Ir. Purwanto, DEA, Head of Planning and Development Agency, Diponegoro University.
- Suryanto, S.E., M.Si., Head of the Center for Environmental Research, Sebelas Maret University.
- Diana Sari, S.E., M.Mgt., Ph.D, Director of Innovation and Corporation, Padjadjaran University.
Each speaker who participated presented the efforts, management, chievements and the role of each university in overcoming the problem of food security during the Covid-19 pandemic.